Talentos dinámicos como tú que interesen desarrollarse profesionalmente y establezcan un estrecho enlace entre el cliente y la empresa.
Infopáginas is a Puerto Rico based company dedicated to creating, developing and providing digital marketing solutions that power local business growth, especially small business growth (SMBs). We offer robust marketing and advertising campaigns based on customer’s needs.
We’re looking for a smart, leadership and enthusiastic supervisor with a passion for web marketing, strong sales background and strong time management and organizational skills. The Digital Marketing Expert Supervisor is responsible for the successful department.
Provide recommendations, strategies, and tactics designed and improve business performance for
the Digital Marketing Expert.
• Share knowledge on Digital Marketing best practices to the team
• Working as a learning facilitator on new digital marketing trends to the team.
• Interpret, analyze and communicate performance metrics to the team.
• Effectively coach, motivate, lead and inspire Digital Marketing Experts.
• Develop employees by identifying strengths and areas of opportunity.
• Monitor and score calls and provides coaching and feedback
• Track reporting and results.
• Measure performance metrics and reporting
• Analyze trends and reporting
• Communicates department goals and objectives to the Sales Director
• Demonstrates leadership across all functional areas
• Leads by example and ensures the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
• Creates a positive, professional and fun environment
• Performs related duties and fulfill responsibilities as required.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Online Marketing or a related area from an accredited
college or university.
• Two (2) or more years of experience in a call center environment with a focus on sales, customer service and digital marketing. in Digital, Marketing or similar organization.
• Two (2) or three (3) years of experience in online marketing including SEO SME, Social Marketing, etc.
• One (1) or three (3) years of experience in Supervising.
• Two (2) – four (4) years of experience of Customer Retention
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for customer service.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain effective working relationships while serving a large number of Infopaginas departments.
• Experience supporting a large and diverse client base.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office or cloud office software.(including PowerPoint).
• Mastery of verbal and written communication skills that allow you to express yourself clearly in English and Spanish with internal or external staff and of any hierarchical level.
• Medical and dental coverage
• Christmas Bonus
• Professional Development and Growth