Talentos dinámicos como tú que interesen desarrollarse profesionalmente y establezcan un estrecho enlace entre el cliente y la empresa.
Infopáginas is a Puerto Rico based company dedicated to creating, developing and providing digital marketing solutions that power local business growth, especially small business growth (SMBs). We offer robust marketing and advertising campaigns based on customer’s needs.
We are seeking a Junior Business Analyst to derive business needs and translate requirements into work items for the technical team, while receiving mentorship from experienced technical resources. This position is for sharp individuals who are tech-savvy with a high level of attention to detail and organization.
• Support key strategic processes on our development team, including: business technology requirements gathering, identifying the scope for each project.
• Conducting extensive research, and writing functional and technical specifications.
• Translate product requirements into technical documentation that is understood by team members and ready to be produced.
• Demonstrates characteristics on one who is inquisitive, analytical and thorough.
• Creates and structures technical documentation and requirements.
• Two (2) years or more of professional experience in technology or business industry
• Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related area.
• Detail and process orientated is essential to succeed.
• Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Problem solving and team building skills are required. • Should have knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel
• Basic knowledge in CRM or Salesforce
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills in English and Spanish
• Critical Thinking and decision Making
• Curiosity about numbers
• Demonstrated skills such as high initiative, results oriented, organization, planning, as well as very developed computer skills
• Operating principles: Integrity, Accountability, Commitment, and Excellence.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Ability to learn new technologies in a fast paced environment
• Medical and dental coverage
• Christmas Bonus
• Professional Development and Growth