Talentos dinámicos como tú que interesen desarrollarse profesionalmente y establezcan un estrecho enlace entre el cliente y la empresa.
Infopáginas is a Puerto Rico based company dedicated to creating, developing and providing digital marketing solutions that power local business growth, especially small business growth (SMBs). We offer robust marketing and advertising campaigns based on customer’s needs.
The Sales Analyst evaluates and identifies trends in sales and productivity by analyzing
data, from both within the company and the industry. This involves collecting and
examining data and using the information gathered to create and analyze reports in
order to present to management and establish sales and operational strategies.
The position also serves as System Administrator for the Sales Force system, trains employees in the tools, and completes changes and basic programming as needed.
1. Support the sales team with reports and detail information about active and/or
2. Support the Director of Sales in metrics reports of the Media Consultants such as productivity reports.
3. Assign or re-assign accounts to Media Consultant and Sales Managers at the beginning n of each canvas.
4. Create and maintain productivity and sales metric reports.
5. Create and maintain account productivity and status report for each Media Consultant and Sales Manager for each canvass.
6. Identify, implement and deploy new sales tools to increase sales productivity and time management.
7. Train employees and offers recurrent support in the Salesforce tool.
8. Analyze the effectiveness of tools, projects and additional initiatives and provide feedback and recommendations.
9. Create and maintain sales metrics and statistics to measure goal achievements vs. productivity.
10. Serves as System Administrator for the Five9 tool.
11.Provide course of actions and recommendations of sales strategies according to metrics and business results.
12.Analyze operations and recommend changes to existing process or recommend new process and policies.
13. Create, maintain and analyzes currents sales data and results vs. historical data.
14.Serves as System Administrator for the Sales Force program.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in Salesforce
• This position requires a BBA in Business Administration or related area.
• Previous experience in sales financial analysis is desired.
• Knowledge and experience in database administration and reporting.
• Familiarized on Web base implementation tools and terminology.
• Fully bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Medical and dental coverage
• Christmas Bonus
• Professional Development and Growth